A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W-Z
Publications are available on the website or on request from specific offices of Old Dominion University, 5115 Hampton Blvd., Norfolk, VA 23529.
- Student Handbook (online only): studentaffairs.odu.edu/handbooks/handbook.shtml
- Commencement Programs (May/December)
- Community Connection newsletter (twice a year) Obtain from Office of University Relations
- Faculty Expertise Guide (available on the website only)
- InsideODU (available on the website only)
- Monarch (2 times a year)
- Campus Facts (1 time a year) Obtain from Office of University Relations
- The State of the Region Report (1 time a year) Obtain from Office of University Relations. Also: www.odu.edu/forecasting/
This agency's list was last updated in October 2014.
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Outdoors Foundation, Capitol Place Building, 1108 East Main Street, Suite 700, Richmond, VA 23219. Publications are also distributed at the other Virginia Outdoors Foundation offices located at 39 Garrett St., Suite 200, Warrenton, VA, 20186 (Executive Office); 1010 Harris St., Suite 4, Charlottesville, VA 22903; 103 East Beverley St., Suite B, Staunton, VA 24401; 468 East Main St., Abingdon, VA 24210; 139 Prince Street, Tappahannock, VA 22560; and 900 South Main St., Blacksburg, VA 24060.
2010-2013 Strategic Plan
Annual Report: www.virginiaoutdoorsfoundation.org/about/annual-report
Documents for Conservation Easement Donors: www.virginiaoutdoorsfoundation.org/protect/donating-an-open-space-easement-to-vof/documents-for-easement-donors
VOF Easement Statistics
VOF Newsletter: www.virginiaoutdoorsfoundation.org/news/newsletter
VOF Open-Space Easement Brochure: Available at VOF offices
VOF Farm Easement Brochure: Available at VOF offices
This agency's list was last updated in September 2013.