A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W-Z
Publications are available on the website and on request from the Science Museum of Virginia, 2500 West Broad St., Richmond, VA 23220-2054.
Fall 2014 Field Trip Guide
Spring 2014 Catalyst, donor newsletter
Information is available on the website of the Virginia Aviation Museum, 5701 Huntsman Road, Richmond, VA 23250-2416; 804-236-3620.
- Group Program Guide
Information is available on the website of the Danville Science Center, 677 Craighead St., Danville, VA 24541, 434-791-5160.
- Danville Science Center Field Trip Guide, 2014-2015
Publications available on the website of the Science Museum of Virginia Foundation, 2500 West Broad St., Richmond, VA 23220-2054.
- Annual Reports: limited print copies available, electronic copies available on website
This agency's list was last updated in September 2014.
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Secretary of the Commonwealth, PO Box 2454, Richmond, VA 23218-2454.
- Authentications: commonwealth.virginia.gov/official-documents/authentications
- Clemency: commonwealth.virginia.gov/judicial-system/pardons
- Conflict of Interest: commonwealth.virginia.gov/va-government/conflict-of-interest
- Lobbyists: Processes and Regulations: commonwealth.virginia.gov/va-government/lobbyists
- Notary Handbook: commonwealth.virginia.gov/media/3042/2014-july-handbook-final.pdf
- Organization Registration: commonwealth.virginia.gov/official-documents/organization-registration
- Report of the Secretary of the Commonwealth (aka Bluebook): commonwealth.virginia.gov/va-government/bluebook-reports
- Seals of the Commonwealth: commonwealth.virginia.gov/official-documents/seals-of-the-commonwealth
- Service of Process: commonwealth.virginia.gov/judicial-system/service-of-process
- Term Appointments List: commonwealth.virginia.gov/va-government/gubernatorial-appointments
- Virginia Extradition Manual: commonwealth.virginia.gov/media/2057/extraditionManual.pdf
- Virginia State Government Organization Chart: commonwealth.virginia.gov/va-government/state-organization-chart
This agency's list was updated by a web search in September 2014.
The Virginia Dept. of Small Business and Supplier Diversity has no publications at the present time.
This agency's list was last updated in October 2016.
Publications are available in PDF format on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Social Services for a fee, 801 East Main St., Richmond, VA 23219-1849. Make checks payable to the Treasurer of Virginia.
- VDSS Strategic Plan
- VDSS Practice Model
- Civil Rights – How to File a Complaint
- Civil Rights – Frequently Asked Questions
- Appeals & Fair Hearings (2010)
- Benefit Programs Brochure (2010)
- CommonHelp Brochure – (color) (2012)
- CommonHelp Brochure – Spanish (color) (2012)
- Finding Affordable Healthcare in Virginia
- Have You Heard About Benefits for Working Families (2007)
- Leaving Welfare for Work Isn't as Scary as it Seems (2007)
- SNAP – Administrative Disqualification Hearing
- Working Your Way to a Better Life (2012)
- Virginia EBT (2012)
- Virginia EBT – Spanish (2012)
- Your Success is Waiting for You
- Changes to the Child Abuse & Neglect Mandated Reporting Law (effective 07/01/2012)
- Child Protective Services Appeals Fact Sheet (2011)
- Child Protective Services Mandated Reporter Poster (2012)
- Child Protective Services Mandated Reporter Poster –School Employees (2012)
Choosing Quality Child Care - English
Choosing Quality Child Care – Spanish
- Competencies for Early Childhood Professionals: www.dss.virginia.gov/files/division/cc/provider_training_development/intro_page/publications/competencies/chapters_as_one_document/dss_competencies.pdf
- Director’s Toolbox: www.dss.virginia.gov/files/division/cc/provider_training_development/intro_page/publications/directors_toolbox/all_one_document/directors_toolbox.pdf
- Family Child Care Tool Kit: www.smartbeginnings.org/Portals/5/PDFs/VSQI/Toolkit_7_5_11_2.pdf
Family Resources Reference Guide: www.dss.virginia.gov/files/division/cc/guidance_parents/additional_resources/CCS-FamilyResourceGuide.pdf
- Infant and Toddler Specialist Network: www.dss.virginia.gov/files/division/cc/provider_training_development/intro_page/guidance_procedures/prof_development/Network_brochure1_29_15.pdf
- Mandated Reporters – Guide for Recognizing & Reporting Child Abuse & Neglect
- Mandated Reporters Poster – Guide for School Employees to Recognize & Report Child Abuse
- Never Shake Your Baby (2012)
- Never Shake Your Baby - Spanish (2012)
- Perinatal Substance Use: Promoting Healthy Outcomes (2012)
- Virginia Infant & Toddler Specialist Network (2012)
- Child Support & You (2011)
- Child Support Debit Cards Brochure (2010)
- Child Support Debit Cards Brochure – Spanish (2010)
- Establishing Paternity (2011)
- Establishing Paternity – Spanish (2011)
- Important Child Support Information (2011)
- 2-1-1 VIRGINIA
- Dialing 2-1-1 Helps me Find Answers (2012)
- Planning District 15 Resource Guide
- EITC (Earned Income Tax Credit)
- 2012 Maximum Earnings to Qualify
- What to Bring with You to a Free Tax Preparation Site (2011)
- Tax Scams
- FACT (Family & Children’s Trust Fund of Virginia)
- Recognizing & Addressing the Connection Between Substance Abuse & Family Violence
- Refugee Resettlement
- Refugee Resettlement Manual
- Service Providers
- Volunteerism & Community Service
- Guidance Manual for Volunteer Services Programs (2011)
- Adult Related: www.dss.virginia.gov/geninfo/reports/adults/index.html
- Assistance/Benefit Related: www.dss.virginia.gov/geninfo/reports/financial_assistance/index.html
- Broad Based: www.dss.virginia.gov/geninfo/reports/agency_wide/index.html
- Child Related: www.dss.virginia.gov/geninfo/reports/children/index.html
- Child Support Related
- Community Partner Related: www.dss.virginia.gov/geninfo/reports/community_partners/index.html
This agency's list was updated in October 2015.
434-572-5440 or toll free 1-800-283-0098
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Southern Virginia Higher Education Center, 820 Bruce Street, South Boston, VA 24592.
- Annual Report
- IT Academy Brochure
- SVHEC Program Guide
- Welding at SVHEC Brochure
This agency's list was last updated in September 2016.
Publications are available on the website or on request from Southside Virginia Community College, 109 Campus Drive, Alberta, VA 23821.
- 2010-2012 Catalog/Student Handbook
- Class Schedules
This agency's list was last updated in October 2011.
Publications are available on the website or on request from Southwest Virginia Community College, PO Box SVCC, Richlands, VA 24641-1101.
- 2014-2016 College Catalog and Student Handbook (available in print and online)
- Class Schedules
- Clinch Mountain Review (literary magazine, annual)
- Faculty Handbook
This agency's list was last updated in September 2014.
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center, PO Box 1987, Abingdon, VA 24212-1987.
- Class Schedules (current)
- College Catalog and Student Handbook (current)
This agency's list was last updated in September 2016.
Clerk, Office of the
Publications are available on the website or free on request, unless otherwise noted, from the Virginia State Corporation Commission, Office of the Clerk, PO Box 1197, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Information, Forms and Services Available from the Office of the Clerk: www.scc.virginia.gov/clk/index.aspx
- Rules for the Administration of the Office of the Clerk: 5VAC5-40-10
- Daily Corporate Activity Report – weekly report of daily corporate activity, approx. 15 p., 50 cents per page
- Daily Limited Liability Company (LLC) Activity Report – weekly report of daily LLC activity, approx. 50 p., 50 cents per page.
- State Corporation Commission Annual Report: www.scc.virginia.gov/comm/an_rept.aspx
- State Corporation Commission Rules of Practice and Procedure: www.scc.virginia.gov/case/rules.aspx
- Uniform Commercial Code, Filing Rules: www.scc.virginia.gov/clk/uccrules.aspx
Communications, Division of
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia State Corporation Commission, Division of Communications, PO Box 1197, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Phone Bill Charges, updated on a regular basis: www.scc.virginia.gov/puc/bill.aspx
- Virginia Local Telephone Companies Telecommunications "Bill of Rights," 1 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/puc/bor.aspx
- Telephone Company Rate and Price Information in Virginia, updated on a regular basis: www.scc.virginia.gov/puc/tariff.aspx
- Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) Applicants in Virginia, 2015, 34 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/puc/files/lecap.pdf
- Telecommunications Interconnection Agreements in Virginia, 2015, 57 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/puc/files/chinter.pdf
Financial Institutions, Bureau of
Publications are available on the website or free on request, unless otherwise noted, from the Bureau of Financial Institutions, PO Box 640, Richmond, VA 23218.
- *Annual Report of the Bureau of Financial Institutions, 2015, 58 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/bfi/annual.aspx
- *Annual Report Supplement for Consumer Finance Licensees, 2015, 34 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/bfi/annual.aspx
- *Annual Report Supplement for Mortgage Lender and Broker
,Licensees, Industrial Loan Associations, Money Transmitters, and Credit Counseling Agencies, 2015, 137 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/bfi/annual.aspx
- *Annual Report Supplement for Payday Lender Licensees, Check Cashers, and Motor Vehicle Title Lenders, 2015, 87 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/bfi/annual.aspx
- Bank Directors Responsibilities, 15 p.
- Bureau of Financial Institutions Weekly Bulletin, 2-4 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/bfi/news/wb/index.aspx
- The Compliance Connection (as needed, not less than two, never more than 4 per year), 6 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/bfi/cc_news.aspx
- Consumer Guide to Payday Lending, 2014, 10 p. brochure: www.scc.virginia.gov/bfi/files/pay_guide.pdf
- Consumer Guide to An Extended Payment Plan for Repaying Payday Loan, 2014, 6 p. brochure: www.scc.virginia.gov/bfi/files/ext_payday_loan.pdf
- Consumer Guide to An Extended Term Loan, 2014, 4 p. brochure; www.scc.virginia.gov/bfi/files/ext_term_loan.pdf
- Consumer Services and Consumer Complaint, 8 p. brochure: www.scc.virginia.gov/bfi/complain.aspx
- Laws of Virginia Related to Financial Institutions, 2016, 767 p. Available from LexisNexis Publishing Co.
- Laws of Virginia Related to Financial Institutions, 2015 Supplement, 22 p. Available from LexisNexis Publishing Co.
- Laws of Virginia Related to Non-Depository Financial Services, 2016, 226 p. Available from LexisNexis Publishing Co.
- Laws of Virginia Related to Non-Depository Financial Services, 2015 Supplement. 12 p. Available from LexisNexis Publishing Co.
- Regulatory Report (formerly Payday Press) Newsletter, (published as needed), 4 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/bfi/rr_news.aspx
- *Register of Regulations and Administrative Letters: www.scc.virginia.gov/bfi/admin.aspx
- Savings and Loan Directors Responsibilities, 1991, 12 p.
- *Summary of Operations of the Bureau of Financial Institutions, 2015, 38 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/bfi/sumops.aspx
- The Virginia State Banker (published as needed), 6-8 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/bfi/sb_news.aspx
* These publications are no longer printed. They are only available on the Bureau’s website.
Information Resources, Division of
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Division of Information Resources, PO Box 1197, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Bureau of Financial Institutions Leaflet, 2016, 2 p.
- Bureau of Insurance Leaflet, 2016, 2 p.
- Clerk's Office Leaflet, 2016, 2 p.
- Communications Division Leaflet, 2016, 2 p.
- Energy Regulation Division Leaflet, 2016, 2 p.
- Securities and Retail Franchising Division Leaflet, 2016, 2 p.
- A Snapshot of the Commission 2016, 2 p.
Insurance, Bureau of
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Bureau of Insurance, PO Box 1157, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Common Problems Found During Agent Investigations, 2015, 43 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pro/files/comprob.pdf
Financial Data on Insurance Entities
- Burial Societies – Financial Data, 2015, 1 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/findata/BS_gen.pdf
- Fraternal Benefit Societies – Financial Data, 2015, 3 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/findata/FB_gen.pdf
- Health Insurers – Financial Data, 2015, 7 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/findata/Health_gen.pdf
- Legal Services Plans – Financial Data, 2015, 1 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/findata/LS_gen.pdf
- Life, Accident and Health Insurers – Financial Data, 2015, 21 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/findata/Life_gen.pdf
- Local Government Self Insurance Pool – Financial Data, 2015, 1 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/findata/LGSIP_gen.pdf
- Mutual Assessment Companies – Financial Data – Companies with Assets less than $10 million, 2015, 1 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/findata/MA_gen.pdf
- Mutual Assessment Companies – Financial Data – Companies with Assets greater than $10 million, 2015, 1 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/findata/MA_genover.pdf
- Property & Casualty – Financial Data, 2015, 53 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/findata/PC_gen.pdf
- Title Companies – Financial Data, 2015, 4 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/findata/TI_gen.pdf
- Workers’ Compensation Group Self Insurance – Financial Data, 2015, 3 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/findata/WC_fin.pdf
Life and Health Issues:
- Appeal Process Flow Chart, 2003. 1 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/omb/files/appeal.pdf
- Common Problems Identified During Life and Health Market Conduct Examinations, 2016, 11 p.:www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/co/mkt_conduct/lh_prob.pdf
- Consumer Assistance and Outreach Services, 2013, Leaflet, 7 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/outreach.pdf
- Facts about Long-Term Care Insurance in Virginia, 2016, 6 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/ltcfacts.pdf
- Helpful Coverage Tips for Parents of Special Needs Children, 2007, Leaflet: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/omb/files/specneeds.pdf
- Life and Health Insurance Complaint/Appeal Form, 2015, 2 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/publicforms/262/lhinquiry.pdf
- Life and Health Insurance Complaint/Appeal Form (in Spanish), 2014, 2 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/publicforms/593/lhinquirySpanish.pdf
- Market Share Reports – Accident & Sickness Insurance, 2016, 17 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/mkt/as.pdf
- Market Share Reports – Life Insurance, 2016, 15 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/mkt/life.pdf
- Spanish Consumer Assistance and Outreach Services, 2012, Leaflet, 7 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/outreach_espanol.pdf
- Tips on Obtaining Out-of-Network Services Through Your Managed Care Health Insurance Plan, 2005, Leaflet, www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/omb/files/oontips.pdf
- Tips to Help You Appeal a Denial From Your Managed Care Health Insurance Plan (MCHIP), 2005, Leaflet:www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/omb/files/appealtips.pdf
- Tips to Help You Appeal a Prescription Medication Denial From Your Managed Care Health Insurance Plan (MCHIP), 2005, Leaflet:www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/omb/files/scriptips.pdf
- Tips to Help You Appeal an Experimental or Investigational Services Denial by Your MCHIP, 2012, Leaflet:www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/omb/files/exptips.pdf
- Tips to Help You Understand and Appeal Health Plan Decisions When the Coverage is Self-Insured, 2006, Leaflet:www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/omb/selfins_tips.aspx
- Virginia Medigap Insurance Premium Comparison Guide, 2013, 17 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/medsup_txt.pdf
- Virginia Health Insurance Guide for Consumers, 2015, 19 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/conshealth_14.pdf
- Virginia Life Insurance Consumer's Guide, 2013, 60 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/lifeguide.pdf
Property and Casualty Issues:
- Auto Insurance Sample Premium Tables 2016/17, Leaflet: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/auto_sampprem.pdf
- Common Problems Identified by the Property and Casualty Market Conduct and Consumer Services Sections, 2016, 29 p.:www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/co/mkt_conduct/pc_prob.pdf
- Consumer Assistance and Outreach Services, 2013, Leaflet: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/outreach.pdf
- Credit Scoring: How It Affects Your Automobile and Homeowners Insurance, 2006, Leaflet: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/creditscor.pdf
- Drug-Free Workplace Programs, 2003, Leaflet, 1 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/drugfree.pdf
- Homeowners Insurance Consumer's Guide, 48 p. (English 2011 and Spanish 2006):
- www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/hoguide.pdf (English)
- www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/home_espanol.pdf (Spanish)
- Homeowners Insurance Sample Premium Tables 2016/17, Leaflet: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/ho_sampprem.pdf
- Market Share Reports – Commercial Auto Insurance, 2015, 14 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/mkt/commauto.pdf
- Market Share Reports – Farmowners Insurance, 2015, 2 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/mkt/farmown.pdf
- Market Share Reports – Homeowners Insurance, 2015, 7 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/mkt/homeown.pdf
- Market Share Reports – Medical Malpractice Insurance, 2015, 2 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/mkt/medmal.pdf
- Market Share Reports – (All) Property & Casualty Insurance, 2015, 29 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/mkt/pc.pdf
- Market Share Reports – Private Passenger Auto Insurance, 2015, 10 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/mkt/privauto.pdf
- Market Share Reports – Title Insurance, 2015, 1 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/mkt/title.pdf
- Market Share Reports – Workers Compensation Insurance, 2015, 14 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/cons/fin/mkt/wkcomp.pdf
- Renter's Insurance Consumer Guide, 2005, Leaflet (English and Spanish):
- www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/va_rent.pdf (English)
- www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/va_inquilar.pdf (Spanish)
- Teenager's Guide to Auto Insurance, 2006, Leaflet: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/auto_teen.pdf
- Title Insurance Consumers Guide, 2009, Leaflet: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/titleguide.pdf
- Virginia Auto Insurance Consumer's Guide, 44 p. (English 2011 and Spanish 2006):
- www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/autoguide.pdf (English)
- www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/auto_espanol.pdf (Spanish)
- Virginia Commercial Insurance Consumer's Guide, 2012, 28 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/commguide.pdf
- The Virginia Property and Casualty Filing Guidelines Handbook, 2015, 30 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/co/pc/files/pc_handbook.pdf
- When A Disaster Strikes: What To Do After An Insured Commercial Property Loss, 2012, 83 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/comm_dis.pdf
- When A Disaster Strikes: What To Do After An Insured Homeowners Loss, 2012, 22 p. www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/pubs/ho_dis.pdf
Public Service Taxation Division
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Division of Public Service Taxation, PO Box 1197, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Statement showing the equalized assessed value of as of the beginning of the first day of January 2016 of the property of electric light and power corporations (including electric suppliers) in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the state taxes extended for the year 2016 made by the State Corporation Commission of Virginia, 2016, 72 p.
- Statement showing the equalized assessed value of as of the beginning of the first day of January 2016 of the property of gas and pipeline distribution corporations in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the state taxes extended for the year 2016 made by the State Corporation Commission of Virginia, 2016, 23 p.
- Statement showing the equalized assessed value of as of the beginning of the first day of January 2016 of the property of telecommunications companies in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the regulatory revenue taxes extended for the year 2016 made by the State Corporation Commission of Virginia, 2016, 362 p.
- Statement showing the equalized assessed value as of the beginning of the first day of January 2016 of the property of water corporations in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the state taxes extended for the year 2016 made by the State Corporation Commission of Virginia, 2016, 21 p.
Securities and Retail Franchising Division
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Division of Securities and Retail Franchising, PO Box 1197, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Invest in Your Future: A Guide to Investment Planning, 2016, 68 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/srf/cons/files/16_invgen.pdf
- Protect Your Future: A Guide to Investment Planning, 2016, 68 p: www.scc.virginia.gov/srf/cons/files/16_invmil.pdf
- The Basics of Saving and Investing: Investor Education 2020, 2016, 1 p: www.nasaa.org/2054/investor-education-resources-for-youth-and-educators
- Shall I Invest in a Franchise, 2013, 2 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/srf/cons/files/shalfranch.pdf
- A Consumer's Guide to Small Business Investments, 1999, 2 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/srf/cons/files/secsmbus.pdf
- The Franchise Disclosure Document – What Does It Tell You?, 4 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/srf/cons/files/FDD.pdf
- Mutual Fund Fees and Discounts, 4 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/srf/cons/files/mffees.pdf
- Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending – Assessing the Risks, 1 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/srf/cons/files/P2PO.pdf
- Promissory Notes: Promises, Problems, 2 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/srf/cons/files/prom_notes.pdf
- Tips for Checking Out a Broker-Dealer Agent and/or Investment Advisor Representative, 5 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/srf/cons/files/bro_tips.pdf
- Virginia Retail Franchising Act, Statute and Rules: www.scc.virginia.gov/srf/lawsregs.aspx
- Virginia Retail Franchising Act, Forms: www.scc.virginia.gov/srf/bus/forms.aspx
- Virginia Securities Act, Statute and Rules: www.scc.virginia.gov/srf/lawsregs.aspx
- Virginia Securities Act, Forms: www.scc.virginia.gov/srf/bus/forms.aspx
- Virginia Trademarks and Service Mark Act (1999) Regulations and Forms: www.scc.virginia.gov/srf/lawsregs.aspx
- What is a Trademark or Service Mark? 1 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/srf/cons/files/tmsm_what.pdf
- Your Financial Health: Developing a Financial Plan, 3 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/srf/cons/files/fin_hlth_1.pdf
- Investor Alert – High Yield Investment Programs, 2016, 2 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/srf/cons/files/HYIP_VA.pdf
- Investor Alert – Third Party Custodians of Self Directed IRAs and Other Qualified Plans, 2016, 2 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/srf/cons/files/SDIRA_VA.pdf
These publications are produced by Kiplinger's Personal Finance in conjunction with the Investor Protection Trust and the American Library Association and the SCC's Division of Securities and Retail Franchising purchases them for distribution to consumers.
- The Basics for Investing in Stocks, 2010, 16 p.
- Getting Help with Your Investments, 2010, 16 p.
- Mutual Funds: Maybe All You'll Ever Need, 2010, 16 p.
- A Primer for Investing in Bonds, 2010, 12 p.
- Financial Field Manual: The Personal Finance Guide for Military Families, 2012, 20 p.
- Five Keys to Investing Success Trifold, 2012, 2 p.
- The Basics for Investing in Stocks Trifold, 2012, 2 p.
- A Primer for Investing in Bonds Trifold, 2012, 2 p.
- Mutual Funds and ETFs: Maybe All You’ll Need Trifold, 2012, 2 p.
- Getting Help with Your Investments Trifold, 2012, 2 p.
- Maximize Your Retirement Investments Trifold, 2012, 2 p.
- Where to Invest Your College Money Trifold, 2012, 2 p.
These publications are produced by Lightbulb Press, Inc. and the SCC's Division of Securities and Retail Franchising purchases them for distribution to consumers.
- Investing Essentials, 2009, 24 p.
- Essential Guide to Safe Investing, 2007, 16 p.
- A Salute to Smart Investing, 2009, 28 p.
Utility and Railroad Safety Division
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Division of Utility and Railroad Safety, PO Box 1197, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Color Code Cards (English and Spanish), 2007, 2 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/urs/mutility/pubs.aspx
- Coloring Book for Children, Wally’s Digging Adventure, 2008, 20 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/urs/mutility/pubs.aspx
- Exposing Underground Utility Lines Requirements and Best Practices, 2005, 11 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/urs/mutility/pubs.aspx
- Impact Mole Requirements and Best Practices, 2011, 14 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/urs/mutility/pubs.aspx
- Plumbers Beware!, 2007, 2 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/urs/mutility/pubs.aspx
- Trenchless Excavation Requirements and Best Practices, 2011, 14 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/urs/mutility/pubs.aspx
- Virginia CARE Brochure (English and Spanish), 2011, 2 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/urs/mutility/pubs.aspx
- Virginia Professional Excavator’s Manual, 2014, 90 p.: www.scc.virginia.gov/urs/mutility/pubs.aspx
- Virginia Underground Utility Marking Standards, 2014, 24 p: www.scc.virginia.gov/urs/mutility/pubs.aspx
This agency's list was last updated in October 2016.
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Office of the State Inspector General, PO Box 1151, Richmond, VA 23219.
- Fiscal Year 2015 Annual Report to the Governor and the General Assembly of Virginia on the Fraud and Abuse Whistle Blower Fund (2015-ADM-004): osig.virginia.gov/media/4659/2015-adm-004annualwhistleblowerreportfinal.pdf
- Fiscal Year 2015 Annual Report to the Governor and the General Assembly of Virginia (2015-ADM-003): osig.virginia.gov/media/4620/2015-adm-003-annual-report-september-2015.pdf
- Fiscal Year 2014 Annual Report to the Governor and the General Assembly of Virginia on the Fraud and Abuse Whistle Blower Fund (2014-ADM-003): osig.virginia.gov/media/3143/2014-adm-003annualwhistleblowerreport.pdf
- Fiscal Year 2014 Annual Report to the Governor and the General Assembly of Virginia (2014-ADM-002): osig.virginia.gov/media/3123/2014-adm-002osigannualreport.pdf
- Fiscal Year 2013 Annual Report to the Governor and the General Assembly of Virginia on the Fraud and Abuse Whistle Blower Fund (2013-ADM-002): osig.virginia.gov/media/3142/2013annualwhistleblowerfundreport.pdf
- Fiscal Year 2013 Annual Report to the Governor and General Assembly of Virginia (2013-ADM-001): osig.virginia.gov/media/2408/annualreport2013_20130829.pdf
PERFORMANCE REVIEW REPORTS
- Follow-Up Review: Department of Medical Assistance Services (2016-PR-002): osig.virginia.gov/media/6821/followup2016-pr-002-medical-assistance-services.pdf
- Department of General Services Performance Review (2016-PR-008): osig.virginia.gov/media/6738/2016-pr-008-review-of-dgs.pdf
- Virginia Department of Emergency Management Performance Review (2015-PR-017): osig.virginia.gov/media/6246/2015-pr-017-virginia-department-of-emergency-management-dr-stern-final-06-23-16.pdf
- Virginia Commonwealth University Performance Review (2016-PR-006): osig.virginia.gov/media/6144/2016-pr-006-vcu.pdf
- Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles Performance Review (2014-PR-005): osig.virginia.gov/media/5718/2014-pr-005-dmv-review.pdf
- Virginia Employment Commission Performance Review (2015-PR-003): osig.virginia.gov/media/5456/2015-pr-003-vec.pdf
- Virginia Department of Education Direct Aid to Public Education Performance Review (2015-PR-002): osig.virginia.gov/media/5276/2015-pr-002-dape.pdf
- Follow-Up Review: Tobacco Region Revitalization Commission (2015-PR-04): osig.virginia.gov/media/4878/osig-review-follow-up-tobacco-indemnification-community-revitalization-commission-2013-pr-002-governor-mcauliffe-11-03-15.pdf
- Special Review: Virginia Department of Corrections Agribusiness Program (2015-PR-016): osig.virginia.gov/media/4621/2015-pr-o16-special-review-corrections-agribusiness-program-secretary-moran-09-18-15-final.pdf
- University of Virginia Performance Review (2014-PR-006): osig.virginia.gov/media/4324/2014-pr-006_uva.pdf
- Virginia Department of Social Services Performance Review (2014-PR-004): osig.virginia.gov/media/5037/2014-pr-004.pdf
- Virginia Department of Transportation Performance Review (2014-PR-001): osig.virginia.gov/media/3566/2014-pr-001vdot.pdf
- Department of Medical Assistance Services Performance Review (2014-PR-002): osig.virginia.gov/media/3258/2014-pr-002dmasreview.pdf
- Report on the Virginia Tobacco Indemnification and Community Revitalization Commission (2013-PR-002): osig.virginia.gov/media/2406/20140131ticrreport.pdf
- Report on the Independent Evaluation of Court Fines and Fees (2013-PR-001): osig.virginia.gov/media/2410/201301courtsfinesfeesreportforwebsites.pdf
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH & DEVELOPMENTAL SERVICES REPORTS
- FY 2015 Unannounced Inspections of the State-Operated Training Centers (2015-BHDS-005): osig.virginia.gov/media/6853/osig-report-2015-bhds-005.pdf
- FY 2015 Unannounced Inspections of the Adult Behavioral Health Facilities and Hiram Davis Medical Center (2015-BHDS-006): osig.virginia.gov/media/5890/2015-bhds-006-fy2015-inspections-adult-behavioral-health-fac-hiram-davis-medical-center.pdf
- Investigation of Critical Incident at Hampton Roads Regional Jail (2016-BHDS-002): osig.virginia.gov/media/5749/2016-bhds-002-hrrj-death-final-sig-approved.pdf
- Report to Governor McAuliffe and the Virginia General Assembly: Review of the Virginia Acute Psychiatric and Community Services Board Bed Registry (2016-BHDS-001): osig.virginia.gov/media/5277/2016-bhds-001-acute-psychiatric-and-community-services-board-bed-registry.pdf
- FY 2015 Unannounced Inspection of the Virginia Center for Behavioral Rehabilitation (2015-BHDS-003): osig.virginia.gov/media/5271/osig-report-2015-bhds-003-fy2015-unannounced-inspection-of-virginia-center-for-behavioral-rehabilitation-vcbr-final-01-21-16.pdf
- FY 2015 Unannounced Inspection of the Commonwealth Center for Children and Adolescents (2015-BHDS-004): osig.virginia.gov/media/5264/osig-report-2015-bhds-004.pdf
- Review of Mental Health Services in the Juvenile Correctional Centers and Juvenile Detention Centers (2015-BHDS-002): osig.virginia.gov/media/5107/osig-report-2015-bhds-002-review-of-mental-health-services-juvenile-correctional-centers-secretary-moran-12-29-15-final.pdf
- Review of the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services’-Operated Training Centers (2015-BHDS-001): osig.virginia.gov/media/3837/2015-bhds-001.pdf
- Annual Review: Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services’ Virginia Center for Behavioral Rehabilitation (2014-BHDS-009): osig.virginia.gov/media/3098/2014-bhds-009vcbrannualreview.pdf
- Review of Critical Events: Environmental Safety at the Commonwealth Center for Children and Adolescents (2014-BHDS-010): osig.virginia.gov/media/3095/2014-bhds-010cccaenvironmentalsafetyreview.pdf
- Review of the Application of the Human Rights System in State-Operated Behavioral Health Facilities (2014-BHDS-008): osig.virginia.gov/media/3091/2014-bhds-008humanrightspoliciesfacilitiesreview.pdf
- Correction to Report 2014-BHDS-006: Critical Incident Investigation—Bath County, Virginia, November 18, 2013 (2014-BHDS-006 CORRECTION): osig.virginia.gov/media/2563/2014-bhds-006bathcountyci-correction.pdf
- Critical Incident Investigation, Bath County, Virginia, November 18, 2013 (2014-BHDS-006): osig.virginia.gov/media/2562/2014-bhds-006bathcountyci.pdf
- Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services Discharge Assistance Program Performance Review (2014-BHDS-005): osig.virginia.gov/media/2475/2014-bhds-005dap.pdf
- A Review of Mental Health Services in Local and Regional Jails (2013-BHDS-004): osig.virginia.gov/media/5760/2014bhds004jailstudy.pdf
- Inspections of the State Facilities—DBHDS Responses (2013-BHDS-003 RESPONSE): osig.virginia.gov/media/2407/dbhds_unannouncedinspection_response_20130826.pdf
- Inspections of the State Facilities Operated by the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services (2013-BHDS-003): osig.virginia.gov/media/2405/dbhds_unannouncedinspection_20130812.pdf
This agency's list was last updated in September 2016.
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Supreme Court of Virginia, 100 N. 9th St., Richmond, VA 23219.
- Answer Book for Jury Service: www.courts.state.va.us/courts/circuit/jury.pdf
- Circuit Court Information Pamphlet: www.courts.state.va.us/courts/circuit/circuitinfo.pdf
- Court of Appeals Information Pamphlet: www.courts.state.va.us/courts/cav/cavinfo.pdf
- General District Court Information Pamphlet: www.courts.state.va.us/courts/gd/gdinfo.pdf
- Handbook for Virginia Grand Jurors: www.courts.state.va.us/courts/circuit/handbook_grand_jurors.pdf
- A Handbook for Parents and Guardians in Child Dependency Cases: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/cip/resources/handbook_for_parents_and_guardians.pdf
- Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court Information Pamphlet: www.courts.state.va.us/courts/jdr/jdrinfo.pdf
- Magistrate Information Pamphlet
- Mediation: A Consumer Guide Pamphlet: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/djs/programs/drs/mediation/resources/consumer.pdf
- Small Claims Court Procedures Information Pamphlet: www.courts.state.va.us/resources/small_claims_court_procedures.pdf
- Supreme Court of Virginia Information Pamphlet: www.courts.state.va.us/courts/scv/scvinfo.pdf
- Virginia Courts in Brief Information Pamphlet: www.courts.state.va.us/courts/cib.pdf
- Visitation Checklist Brochure
- Building Connections For Children, Volume 1, Issue 1, July 2007: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/cip/resources/building_connections_vol1_issue1.pdf
- Building Connections For Children, Volume 1, Issue 2, October 2007: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/cip/resources/building_connections_vol1_issue2.pdf
- Building Connections For Children, Volume 2, Issue 1, January 2009: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/cip/resources/building_connections_vol2_issue1.pdf
- Building Connections For Children, Volume 2, Issue 2, September 2009: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/cip/resources/building_connections_vol2_issue2.pdf
- Mediating for Permanency, Volume 1, May 2007: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/cip/resources/mediating_for_permanency_vol1.pdf
- Resolutions, April 2010; Volume 18, Issue 1: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/djs/programs/drs/mediation/resources/resolutions/2010/apr2010.pdf
- Resolutions, July 2010; Volume 18, Issue 2: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/djs/programs/drs/mediation/resources/resolutions/2010/july2010.pdf
- Resolutions, March 2009; Volume 17, Issue 1: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/djs/programs/drs/mediation/resources/resolutions/2009/march2009.pdf
- Resolutions, June 2009; Volume 17, Issue 2: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/djs/programs/drs/mediation/resources/resolutions/2009/june2009.pdf
- Resolutions, September 2009; Volume 17, Issue 3: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/djs/programs/drs/mediation/resources/resolutions/2009/sept2009.pdf
- Resolutions, December 2009; Volume 17, Issue 4: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/djs/programs/drs/mediation/resources/resolutions/2009/dec2009.pdf
- Resolutions, March 2008; Volume 16, Issue 1: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/djs/programs/drs/mediation/resources/resolutions/2008/march2008.pdf
- Resolutions, December 2008; Volume 16, Issue 2: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/djs/programs/drs/mediation/resources/resolutions/2008/dec2008.pdf
Manuals and Standards made available to the public on Virginia’s Judicial System Web site: www.courts.state.va.us
- Adult Drug Treatment Court Standards, October 2007 Revision: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/djs/programs/dtc/admin/adult_standards.pdf
- Circuit Court Clerk’s Manual – Civil: www.courts.state.va.us/courts/circuit/resources/manuals/cc_manual_civil/table.pdf
- Circuit Court Clerk’s Manual – Criminal: www.courts.state.va.us/courts/circuit/resources/manuals/cc_manual_criminal/toc.pdf
- Circuit Court Clerks’ Duties List: www.courts.state.va.us/courts/circuit/resources/cccdl.pdf
- Court-Appointed Counsel Procedures & Guidelines Manual: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/djs/resources/manuals/ctapptatty/toc.pdf
- District Court Forms Manual: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/legalresearch/resources/manuals/dcforms/districtcourtformsmanual.pdf
- District Judges’ Benchbook
- DUI Drug Treatment Court Standards, October 2007 Revision: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/djs/programs/dtc/admin/dui_standards.pdf
- Eligibility For Court-Appointed Counsel Indigency Guidelines: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/djs/resources/indigency_guidelines.pdf
- Family Drug Treatment Court Standards, October 2008: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/djs/programs/dtc/admin/family_standards.pdf
- General District Court Manual: www.courts.state.va.us/courts/gd/resources/manuals/gdman/gd_manual.pdf
- Juvenile & Domestic Relations District Court Manual: www.courts.state.va.us/courts/jdr/resources/manuals/jdrman/toc_jdr_manual.pdf
- Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Standards, October 2007 Revision: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/djs/programs/dtc/admin/juvenile_standards.pdf
- Magistrate Manual: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/djs/programs/mag/resources/magman/toc.pdf
- Serving Non-English Speakers in the Virginia Court System
- 2009 Judicial Council of Virginia Report to the General Assembly and Supreme Court of Virginia: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/judpolicies/2009_jcv_report.pdf
- 2009 State of the Judiciary Report: www.courts.state.va.us/courtadmin/aoc/judpln/csi/sjr/2009/state_of_the_judiciary_report.pdf
Rule 1:15 Directory
- Chief Judges of the Circuit and District Courts: www.courts.state.va.us/directories/chief_judges.pdf
- Circuit Courts: www.courts.state.va.us/directories/circ.pdf
- Court of Appeals of Virginia: www.courts.state.va.us/courts/cav/appeals.pdf
- District Courts: www.courts.state.va.us/directories/dist.pdf
- Substitute Judges: www.courts.state.va.us/directories/substitute.pdf
- Supreme Court of Virginia: www.courts.state.va.us/courts/scv/supreme.pdf
- Virginia Justices and Judges: www.courts.state.va.us/directories/judges_rule115.pdf
This agency's list was last updated in October 2010.