A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W-Z
The Virginia Dept. of Taxation, PO Box 2475, Richmond, VA 23218-2475. All of the following publications can be found on the website under "Facts & Figures", "Laws, Rules & Decisions ", or "What's New":
- Annual Reports for Fiscal Year (1999 - Current)
- Assessment Sales Ratio Studies (1998 - Current)
- Attorney General Opinions
- Field Audit Guidelines
- Field Collection Guide
- Guidelines for Appealing Local Mobile Property Taxes
- Guidelines for Qualified Appraisals
- Legislative Summaries (2000 - Current)
- Local Estimates (2010 - 2016)
- Local Option Sales Tax Distribution by Month (January 1999 - Current)
- Local Tax Rates Annual (Tax Year 1999 - Tax Year 2012)
- Rulings of the Tax Commissioner (1981 – Current)
- Sales Tax Holiday Guidelines - Hurricane Preparedness, Clothing and School Supplies, Energy Star and WaterSense Qualified Products
- Set-Off Program Information Guide
- Statement of Assessed Values for Local Tax Purposes for Railroads and Interstate Pipeline Transmission Companies (2011 - 2015)
- Studies and Surveys Currently Being Conducted
- Tax Bulletins
- Tax Code of Virginia
- Virginia Taxable Sales Reports for Virginia Counties and Cities Based on Retail Sales (Annual 1984 - 2010; Quarterly 1989 – Current)
- Virginia Department of Taxation Strategic Plans
- Virginia Tax Facts (Revised 2015)
- Virginia Taxpayer Bill of Rights
Agency Guidance Documents: Many of the Department of Taxation’s Agency Guidance Documents are listed on the Department of Planning and Budget’s Virginia Regulatory Town Hall website. However, due to the number of such documents and their frequent revision, many are only available on the Department of Taxation’s website, www.tax.virginia.gov.
Tax Regulations: Regulations for each tax are available on our website under "Laws, Rules & Decisions ":
- Aircraft Sales and Use Tax
- Bank Franchise Tax
- Business, Professional and Occupational License Tax
- Cigarette Tax
- Corporation Income Tax
- Declaration of Estimated Income Tax by Individuals
- Estate Tax
- Fiduciary Income Tax
- Forest Products Tax
- Income Tax Withholding
- Individual Income Tax
- Intangible Personal Property Tax
- Insurance Premiums License Tax
- Recordation Tax
- Retail Sales and Use Tax
- Set-Off Debt Collection Act
- Tax on Wills and Administration
- Virginia Corn Excise Tax
- Virginia Egg Excise Tax
- Virginia Peanut Excise Tax
- Virginia Slaughter Hog and Feeder Pig Excise
- Virginia Soft Drink Excise Tax
- Virginia Soybean Excise Tax
- Watercraft Sales and Use Tax
- Writ Taxes
This agency's list was last updated in October 2015.
Publications are available on the website or on request from Thomas Nelson Community College, PO Box 9407, Hampton, VA 23670.
- College Catalog: 2013-2014
- Schedule of Classes
- Strategic Plan: 2010-2015
- Student Handbook 2011-2012: tncc.edu/documents/studenthandbook.pdf
This agency's list was last updated in October 2013.
Publications are available on the website or on request from Tidewater Community College, PO Box 9000, Norfolk, VA 23509-9000.
- ChannelMarker (annual, available online)
- College Catalog (current, available online)
- Commencement Program
- Student Handbook (current, available online)
- TCC FactBook (available online)
- 340 High Street—A Visual Arts Magazine (annual, available online only)
This agency's list was last updated in October 2014.
804-225-2027; 1-877-807-1086; Fax: 804-786-3210
Publications are available on the website or by request from the Virginia Tobacco Indemnification and Community Revitalization Commission, 7th & Franklin Building, 701 E. Franklin St., Suite 501, Richmond, VA 23219.
- Annual Reports, 2000-2012
This agency's list was last updated in September 2013.
Please see entry for FOUNDATION FOR HEALTHY YOUTH, VIRGINIA.
804-545-5500; 1-800-VISIT VA; email: email@example.com
Virginia Film Office website: www.film.virginia.org
Virginia Group Tour Web site: www.virginia.org/groups
Virginia Meetings Web site: www.virginia.org/meetings
Publications are available on the website or free on request from the Virginia Tourism Corporation, 901 E. Byrd St., Richmond, VA 23219. State-level travel data from Tourism Research is available at www.vatc.org. Virginia Film Office, Online Production Services Directory, is available at www.film.virginia.org
- 2008 Canadian Visitation and Spending: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/International_Sales_and_Marketing/Canada2008.pdf
- 2008-2012 Virginia Locality Economic Impact Data: virginiascan.yesvirginia.org/localspending/localspending.aspx
- 2009 Canadian Visitation and Spending: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/International_Sales_and_Marketing/Canada2009.pdf
- 2010 Canadian Visitation and Spending: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/International_Sales_and_Marketing/CanadaVisitationandSpending2010-FullReportforCapitalRegionUSA(1).pdf
- 2010-2012 Virginia Tourism Authority Biennium Agency Strategic Plan
- 2011 Canadian Visitation and Spending: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/International_Sales_and_Marketing/CanadianVisitationandSpending2011.pdf
- 2011 Travel Data and Profiles: www.vatc.org/research/travel-data
- 2012 Economic Impact of Domestic Travel on Virginia and Localities: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/2012EconomicImpactofDomesticTravelonVirginiaandLocalities.pdf
- 2012-13 Virginia Meeting Planning Guide (Online): virginia.dirxion.com/eMeetings/WebProject.asp?CodeId=220.127.116.11&BookCode=vme11flx
- 2013 Virginia Is For Lovers Travel Guide, 228 p.: virginia.dirxion.com/Main.asp
- 2013 Virginia Tour Planning Guide (Online): virginia.dirxion.com/eGroups/skin/entrymap/entrymap_singlebook.asp?SkinId=18.104.22.168
- 2013 Virginia Tourism Corporation (VTC) Marketing Plan: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Marketing/VTCMktPlan13.pdf
- 2013-2014 VTC Co-Op Media Plan FY14: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Advertising_and_Promotions/VTCCo-opMediaPlanFY14.pdf
- 2014-2015 Virginia Meeting Planning Guide, 124 p.
- 2014-2015 Virginia Tour Planning Guide, 148 p.
- Capital Region USA (CRUSA) Cooperative Marketing Opportunities: www.capitalregionusa.org/Partners
- Certified Tourist Information Centers: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Consumer_Services_and_Fulfillment/CTIC.pdf
- Civil War Sesquicentennial Travel Resource Study: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/Sesquicentennial_Qualitative_Study.pdf
- Factpack: Facts About the Commonwealth of Virginia: www.virginia.org/uploadedFiles/virginiaorg/Images/PDFs/factpack.pdf
- Freedom of Information Act Information: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Administration/About/Administration_and_Finance/documents/FOIAPolicy.pdf
- Guia de Viagem – Capital Region USA (CRUSA) (Brazil), 30 p.
- Guide de Voyage – Capital Region USA (CRUSA) (France), 30 p.
- Guide to Virginia's Civil War Battlefields and Sites. Quarterly, 48 p.
- Holiday Guide – Capital Region USA (CRUSA) (UK), 50 p.
- Reiseplaner – Capital Region USA (CRUSA), (Germany), 50 p.
- Sesquicentennial Tourism Marketing Program Application, sample: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Partnership_Alliance_Marketing/SesquicentennialTourismMarketingProgramApplicationSummer2013.pdf
- Sesquicentennial Tourism Marketing Program Fact Sheet: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Partnership_Alliance_Marketing/STMMarketingFactSheetFall2013.pdf
- Smith Travel Research Lodging Analysis for 2011: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/Lodging_Docs/2011Q4AnalysisSTR.pdf
- Smith Travel Research Lodging Analysis for 2012: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/Lodging_Docs/2012Q4AnalysisSTR.pdf
- Smith Travel Research Lodging Analysis: annual and quarterly reports (2011-2013): www.vatc.org/research/lodgingreports
- Smith Travel Research Lodging Analysis: Year-to-Date Lodging Reports – 2013 through Q1: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/Lodging_Docs/2013Q1AnalysisSTR.pdf
- Smith Travel Research Lodging Analysis: Year-to-Date Lodging Reports – 2013 through Q2
- Virginia Destination Marketing Organizations & Convention & Visitor Bureau Contacts: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Consumer_Services_and_Fulfillment/DMOlist.pdf
- Virginia Film Office – Local Film Liaisons
- Virginia Film Office – Location Library (online)
- Virginia Film Office – On Location in Virginia
- Virginia Film Office – Virginia Production Incentives
- Virginia Film Office – Yearly Reports (1997-2011)
- Virginia Film Office Newsletters – Storyboard
- Virginia Film Office, Virginia 2012 Production Services Directory (online): www.ozonline.tv/oz_sourcebooks1_vpsd.html
- Virginia is For Lovers Logo Request: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Advertising_and_Promotions/Promotions/VIFL_Logo_Request/LogoUsagePolicy.pdf
- Virginia is for Lovers Logo Usage Policy: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Advertising_and_Promotions/Promotions/VIFL_Logo_Request/LogoUsagePolicy.pdf
- Virginia is for Lovers LOVE Brand Tool Kit: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Advertising_and_Promotions/VIFLBrandToolKit.pdf
- Virginia is for Lovers Merchandising: www.vatc.org/administration/merchandise
- Virginia is for Lovers Store: www.thevastore.com
- Virginia Tourism Corporation Digital Marketing, Virginia.org Website Administration Tool instruction manual: www.virginia.org/uploadedFiles/virginiaorg/Images/PDFs/VirginiaorgAdministrationToolManual.pdf
- Virginia Tourism Corporation Directions to Offices: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Administration_and_Finance/About/vtcdirections.pdf
- Virginia Tourism Corporation Employment Application: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Administration/About/Administration_and_Finance/documents/vtcapp.pdf
- Vision Plan for Tourism Industry: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Administration/About/Administration_and_Finance/documents/VisionPlan.pdf
- VTC FY2011 Virginia Visitor Profile Explanation: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/TNS-MethodologyFY2011.pdf
- VTC Help Desk Guide: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Partnership_Alliance_Marketing/HelpDeskGuide.pdf
- VTC Marketing Leverage Program “Planning Your Photo & Video Needs”: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/PlanYourPhotography.pdf
- VTC Marketing Leverage Program Fact Sheet Fall 2013: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Partnership_Alliance_Marketing/VTCMLPFall2013FactSheet%201.pdf
- VTC Organizational Chart: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Administration/About/Administration_and_Finance/documents/VTCOrganizationalchart.pdf
- VTC Research/ Arts & Culture Travel Profile to Virginia: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/ArtsandCulture%20VATripProfilefy2011VAmodule.pdf
- VTC Research/ Business Travel Profile to Virginia: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/BusinessTripsProfileTravelsAmerica.pdf
- VTC Research/ Central Virginia Region Travel Profile: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/CentralVATripProfilefy2011VAmodule.pdf
- VTC Research/ Day Travel Profile to Virginia: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/DayTripsProfilefy2011TravelsAmerica.pdf
- VTC Research/ Entertainment & Amusement Travel Profile to Virginia: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/EntertainmentandAmusementVATripProfilefy2011VAmodule.pdf
- VTC Research/ Fall Travel Profile to Virginia: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/FallTripProfilefy2011VAmodule.pdf
- VTC Research/ Friends & Family Travel Profile to Virginia: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/FriendsandFamilyTripProfilefy2011VAmodule.pdf
- VTC Research/ Hampton Roads Region Travel Profile: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/HamptonRoadsVATripProfilefy2011VAmodule.pdf
- VTC Research/ Heart of Appalachia, Blue Ridg Highlands Combined Regions Travel Profile: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/HOABRTripProfilefy2011VA%20module.pdf
- VTC Research/ Historic Sites and Civil War Travel Profile to Virginia: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/HistoricSitesandCivilWarTripProfilefy2011VAmodule.pdf
- VTC Research/ Leisure Travel Profile to Virginia: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/LeisureTripsProfilefy2011TravelsAmerica.pdf
- VTC Research/ Northern Virginia Region Travel Profile: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/NorthernVATripProfilefy2011VAmodule.pdf
- VTC Research/ Overnight Travel Profile to Virginia: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/OvernightTripsProfilefy2011TravelsAmerica.pdf
- VTC Research/ Shenandoah Valley Region Travel Profile: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/ShenandoahValleyTripProfilefy2011VAmodule.pdf
- VTC Research/ Sports, Recreation, Nature/Outdoors Travel Profile to Virginia: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/SportsRecreationNatureOutdoorsVATripProfilefy2011VAmodule.pdf
- VTC Research/ Spring Travel Profile to Virginia: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/SpringTripProfilefy2011VAmodule.pdf
- VTC Research/ Summer Travel Profile to Virginia: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/SummerTripProfilecy2010VA.pdf
- VTC Research/ Travel Profile to Virginia: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/AllTripsProfilefy2011TravelsAmerica.pdf
- VTC Research/ Traveler Attitudes & Trends – Annual Summary: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/AttitudinalYearEndSummary.pdf
- VTC Research/ Traveler Attitudes & Trends – April 2009: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/AttitudinalStudyforWeb.pdf
- VTC Research/ Traveler Attitudes & Trends – April 2011- Wave 7: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/VTCAttitudinalStudyWave7Findings.pdf
- VTC Research/ Traveler Attitudes & Trends – Current Virginia Tourism Overview: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/FastFactsEI2012.pdf
- VTC Research/ Traveler Attitudes & Trends – Family Vacations are on the rise: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/FamilyVacationsareontheRise.pdf
- VTC Research/ Traveler Attitudes & Trends – January 2011- Wave 5 Quarterly: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/AttitudinalWaveV.pdf
- VTC Research/ Traveler Attitudes & Trends – January 2011- Wave 6 Summary: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/VTCAttitudinalStudyFindingsWaveVI_Summary.pdf
- VTC Research/ Traveler Attitudes & Trends – July 2009: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/AttitudinalWave2forWeb.pdf
- VTC Research/ Traveler Attitudes & Trends – October 2009: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/AttitudinalWave3forWeb.pdf
- VTC Research/ Traveler Attitudes & Trends – Qualitative Study – Commemoration of the Civil War Sesquicentennial: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/Sesquicentennial_Qualitative_Study.pdf
- VTC Research/ Traveler Attitudes & Trends – Qualitative Study – DC Metro Area: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/boomergenxqualsforweb.pdf
- VTC Research/ Traveler Attitudes & Trends – Travelers Desires for Discounts: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/TravelersDesireDiscounts.pdf
- VTC Research/ Winter Travel Profile to Virginia: www.vatc.org/uploadedFiles/Research/WinterTripProfilefy2011VAmodule.pdf
This agency's list was last updated in October 2013.
Publications are available on the website or on request from the various divisions of the Virginia Department of Transportation, 1221 East Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23219.
Alternate Project Delivery
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Department of Transportation, Alternate Project Delivery, 1401 E. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23219.
Alternate Project Delivery Office Instructional and Informational Memoranda: www.virginiadot.org/business/locdes/alternate_project_delivery_office_instructional_and_informational_memoranda.asp
Design-Build Procurement Manual
Manual for the Procurement & Management of Professional Services, 2009 edition; Revision 2, July 1, 2011: www.virginiadot.org/business/gpmps.asp
Civil Rights Division
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Civil Rights Division, 1401 E. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23219.
"Let's Talk Business"
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program
On the Job Training
Title VI Program
VDOT & You - Your Rights Under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
Wounded Veterans Program
Communications - Central Office
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Public Affairs-Central Office, 1401 E. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23219.
511 Virginia Traffic & Traveler Information: www.511virginia.org
County Maps Atlas (19" x 26"). $35.00: www.virginiadot.org/travel/resources/Virginia-maps-order-form.pdf
Complete Set of County Maps. $35.00: www.virginiadot.org/travel/resources/Virginia-maps-order-form.pdf
County Maps, Individual. $0.50: www.virginiadot.org/travel/resources/Virginia-maps-order-form.pdf
Noise Barrier Walls- VDOT Answers Your Questions: www.virginiadot.org/projects/pr-noise-walls-about.asp
Highway Safety Challenge: www.safevahighways.org
Highway Safety Corridors: www.virginiadot.org/programs/ct-highway-safety-corridor.asp
History of Roads in Virginia: www.vdot.virginia.gov/about/resources/historyofrds.pdf
How a Road gets Built fact sheet (online only): www.vdot.virginia.gov/projects/pr-howroadblt.asp
Map Games & Puzzles (online only): www.vdot.virginia.gov/info/resources/gamesBrochure.pdf
Map of Scenic Roads in Virginia: www.virginiadot.org/programs/prog-byways-map-printable.asp
Bicycling Map – PDF – Side 1: www.virginiadot.org/programs/resources/vdotBikeBASE.pdf; Side 2: www.virginiadot.org/programs/resources/vdotBikeINSET.pdf
Rules of the Road: www.virginiadot.org/travel/resources/rules_of_the_road_brochure.pdf
Official State Highway and Transportation Map: www.virginiadot.org/travel/maps-state.asp
Covered Bridges publication: www.virginiadot.org/info/resources/covered_bridges.pdf
Virginia's Covered Bridges: www.virginiadot.org/info/faq-covbridge.asp
Potholes - VDOT Answers Your Questions: www.virginiadot.org/info/faq-potholes.asp
Quarterly Report Card (online only): www.vdot.virginia.gov/info/ctb-qtrlyrpt.asp
Road Construction Ahead (3 editions yearly) (online only): www.virginiadot.org/travel/major_road_construction_projects.asp
Traffic Signals www.virginiadot.org/info/resources/trafficsignals.pdf
Communications - Hampton Roads District
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Public Affairs - Hampton Roads District, 1700 N. Main St., Suffolk, VA 23434.
Hurricane Evacuation Guide: www.virginiadot.org/travel/hurricane_defauLT.asp
- The Jamestown-Scotland Ferry: www.virginiadot.org/travel/ferry-jamestown.asp
Hampton Roads Bridges and Tunnels –
Communications - Northern Virginia District
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Public Affairs - Northern Virginia District, 14685 Avion Parkway, Chantilly, VA 20151
Adventures in Driving - Survive the Ride: www.virginiadot.org/info/resources/AIDbooklet.pdf
NoVA Smart Travel Program
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Environmental Division, 1401 E. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23219.
Historic Research (1 CD) files in Adobe Acrobat Reader Format
Preserving Virginia's Archaeology (1 CD) Files on Adobe Acrobat Reader Format
Preserving Virginia's Archaeology: Historic Research (2 CD Set)
Highway Noise Walls brochure: www.virginiadot.org/projects/resources/noisewalls/Noise_Brochure.pdf
Air Study Quality Consultants Guide: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/Air_Consultant_Guide.pdf
Environmental certification and environmental re-evaluation as PS&E process: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/environmental/Environmental_Certification_and_Environmental_ReEvaluation_at_PSE.pdf
Environmental right of way re-evaluation process: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/environmental/RIGHT-OF-WAY_RE-EVALUATION_PROCESS.pdf
Financial Planning Division
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Financial Planning Division, 1401 E. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23219.
VDOT Annual Budget, VDOT: www.virginiadot.org/about/vdot_budget.asp
Human Resources Division - Central Office
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Human Resources Division - Central Office, 1401 E. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23219.
Get Your Career Moving
VDOT Employee Benefits
Information Technology Applications Division
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Information Technology Applications Division, 1401 E. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23219.
- Mileage Tables of State Highway System: www.virginiadot.org/projects/pr-mileagetablepublications.asp
Local Assistance Division
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Local Assistance Division, 1401 E. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23219.
Access Program Policy: www.virginiadot.org/business/local-assistance-access-programs.asp
Board of Supervisors Manual
Economic Development Access Guide: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/local_assistance/access_programs/EconomicDevelopmentAccessProgramGuide.pdf
Enhancement Program Procedure Manual: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/2008EnhancementManual.pdf
Locally Administered Projects Manual: www.virginiadot.org/business/locally_administered_projects_manual.asp
Guide to the Revenue Sharing Program: www.virginiadot.org/business/local-assistance-access-programs.asp#Revenue_Sharing
How Do I Get my Road Paved? www.virginiadot.org/info/faq-road-paved.asp
Rural Rustic Roads Program
Transportation Enhancement Program Brochure: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/transportation_enhancement/Transportation_Alternatives_Program_Guide.pdf
Urban Construction Initiative Program Administration Guide
Virginia Byway Designation - VDOT Answers your Questions: www.vdot.virginia.gov/programs/faq-byways.asp
Location and Design Division
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Location and Design Division, 1401 E. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23219.
Computer Automated Drafting & Design Manual-CADD Manual 2012 www.virginiadot.org/business/locdes/vdot_cadd_manual.asp
Consultant Guide for Fee Proposal (online only): www.virginiadot.org/business/locdes/fees-toc.asp
Consultant Services Guide (online only): www.virginiadot.org/business/locdes/consultant-service-guide.asp
Drainage Manual: www.virginiadot.org/business/locdes/hydra-drainage-manual.asp
Instructional and Informational Memoranda (online only): www.virginiadot.org/business/locdes/rd-ii-memoranda-index.asp
2008 Road & Bridge Standards: www.virginiadot.org/business/locdes/2008_road_and_bridge_standards.asp
2001 Edition of the Road and Bridge Standards available online: www.virginiadot.org/business/locdes/2001_road_and_bridge_standards.asp
Road Design Manual (online only): www.virginiadot.org/business/locdes/rdmanual-index.asp
Proposal and Estimates System Manual: www.extranet.vdot.state.va.us/locdes/Electronic_Pubs/PES_TRNSPORT_MANUAL/trnsport_cover_manual.pdf
Survey Manual 2014 (online only): www.virginiadot.org/business/locdes/manual-survey-index.asp
Traffic Engineering Design Manual (online only): www.virginiadot.org/business/locdes/traffic-engineering-manual.asp
Policy Manual for Public Participation in Transportation Projects: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/LocDes/Public_Involvement_Manual.pdf
Subdivision Street Requirements (2005): www.virginiadot.org/projects/ssr-rev.asp
Subdivision Street Design Guide Appendix B (1) – Based on SSAR
Subdivision Street Design Guide Appendix B – Based on SSR
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Maintenance Division, 1401 E. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23219.
State of the Pavement 2012: www.virginiadot.org/info/resources/State_of_the_Pavement_2012.pdf
Guide to Additions, Abandonments, and Discontinuances: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/additionsabandonmentsanddiscontiniuances.pdf
How do I get our Road Accepted for State Maintenance? - VDOT Answers your Questions: www.virginiadot.org/info/faq-2ndaryroads.asp
Virginia Route Index: www.virginiadot.org/info/resources/route-index-07012003.pdf
Virginia Wildflower Program
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Materials Division, 1401 E. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23219.
- Materials Certification School Manuals: www.virginiadot.org/business/matschools.asp
- Materials Division Manual of Instructions (online only): www.virginiadot.org/business/matschools.asp
- Pavement Design Guide for Subdivision Streets & Secondary Roads in Virginia
- Approved Lists – PDF: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/Materials/Approved_Lists.pdf
- Manual of Instructions: www.virginiadot.org/business/materials-download-docs.asp
- Test Methods Manual – PDF: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/Materials/bu-mat-VTMs.pdf
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Operations and Security Division, 1401 E. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23219.
Rules and Regulations Regarding the Transportation of Hazardous Materials through Bridge-Tunnel Facilities: www.virginiadot.org/info/hazmat.asp
OD Instructional and Informational Memoranda: www.virginiadot.org/business/operations_division_instructional_and_informational_memoranda.asp
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Policy Division, 1401 E. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23219.
- Highway Laws of Virginia
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Programming Division, 1401 E. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23219.
Six-Year Improvement Program: www.virginiadot.org/projects/syp-default.asp
Statewide Transportation Improvement Program: www.virginiadot.org/about/stip.asp
Project Management Office
- Project Management Office Instructional and Informational Memoranda: www.virginiadot.org/business/locdes/project_management_office_instructional_and_informational_memoranda.asp
Right of Way and Utilities Division
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Right of Way and Utilities Division, 1401 E. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23219.
Right of Way Manual: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/Right_of_way/RW-Manual.pdf
Utility Relocation Manual: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/Right_of_way/Utility_Manual02132012_TechRev.pdf
Guide for Property Owners and Tenants: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/property_owners2006.pdf
How to Acquire Surplus Land from VDOT: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/factsheet.pdf
Procedures for the Procurement of Right of Way Acquisition Consultants: www.virginiadot.org/business/row-default.asp
Procedures for the Procurement of Right of Way Appraisal Services: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/RWPrequalProcedures.pdf
Right of Way Acquisition and Associated Consultant Prequalification Questionnaire: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/Questionnaire_attachments_a_b.pdf
Right of Way Appraisers Prequalification Questionnaire: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/RWPrequalQuestionnaire.pdf
Scheduling and Contract Division
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Construction Management Division, 1401 E. Broad St., Richmond, VA 22824.
Project Specification Guide: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/const/_Project_Spec_Guide.pdf
Instructional Informational Memoranda: www.virginiadot.org/business/const/construction_iim.asp
Inspection Manual: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/const/Inspection_Manual.pdf
Road and Bridge Specifications: www.virginiadot.org/business/const/spec-default.asp
Value Engineering: www.virginiadot.org/projects/VE-default.asp
Construction Manual 2005: Word Format: www.virginiadot.org/business/manuals-default.asp
Post Construction Manual: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/const/pc_manual.pdf
Structure and Bridge
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Structure and Bridge Division, 1401 E. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23219.
Structure and Bridge Manuals: www.virginiadot.org/business/bridge-manuals-default.asp
Guide Manual for Causes and Repair of Cracks in Bridge Decks: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/const/GuideManCrackRepair.pdf
Subcommittee of contractor CEOs and VDOT district administrators/construction engineers
- Field Guide for Partnering for VDOT Projects – pdf: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/partnerfinalallowres.pdf
Traffic Engineering Division
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Traffic Engineering Division, 1401 E. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23219.
2011 Virginia Work Area Protection Manual: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/wztc/Virginia_WAPM_2011_web.pdf
2012 Work Zone Safety Guidelines for Temporary Traffic Control: www.virginiadot.org/business/trafficeng-WZS.asp
Guidelines for the Installation of In-Roadway Warning Lights: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/IRWL_20Final_20Guidelines_2012-14-05.pdf
Guidelines for the Installation of Marked Crosswalks: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/Marked_20Crosswalks_20Final_20Guidelines_2012-14-05.pdf
2009 MUTCD with Revision Numbers 1 and 2; May 2012 and MUTCD (Rev 1): www.virginiadot.org/business/virginia_mutcd_supplement.asp
2002 Traffic Calming Guide for Local Residential Streets – PDF: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/TrafficCalmingGuideOct2002.pdf
Roundabouts Guidelines: www.virginiadot.org/info/faq-roundabouts.asp
Traffic Operations Analysis Tools Guidebook ver 1.1
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Dept. of Transportation, Transportation Planning Division, 1401 E. Broad St., Richmond, VA 23219.
- Guide to the Traffic Impact Analysis Regulations: www.virginiadot.org/projects/resources/chapter527/Administrative_Guidelines_TIA_Regs_7.2012.pdf
- State Corporation Commission Guide: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/scc.pdf
- 2003 Public Involvement Guide for Planning and Programming – PDF: www.virginiadot.org/programs/pip-policyinfo.asp
- 2009 Secondary Street Acceptance Requirements: www.virginiadot.org/projects/resources/SSAR_Final_Registrar_Regulation.pdf
- Environmental Traffic Data Abstract – PDF: www.virginiadot.org/business/resources/ENTRADA-Abstract.pdf
- Land Development Inspection Documentation Best Practices Manual: www.virginiadot.org/info/land_development_inspection_documentation_best_practices_manual.asp
This agency's list was last updated in October 2014.
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Treasurer of Virginia, 101 North 14th Street, Richmond, VA 23219.
- 2014 Holder Reporting Booklet: www.trs.virginia.gov/documents/Ucp/Booklet/Holderbook-web-2014.pdf
- Debt Calendar: www.trs.virginia.gov/Documents/Debt/debtcalendar.pdf
- Debt Capacity Advisory Committee Reports 2002-2014: www.trs.virginia.gov/debt/dcac.aspx
- DRM News
- General Account Investment Guidelines (Effective November 1, 2009): www.trs.virginia.gov/Documents/Cash/GenAcctInvstPolicy.pdf
- General Account Performance Information: 2000-2014: www.trs.virginia.gov/cash
- LGIP: Local Government Investment Pool Newsletter: www.trs.virginia.gov/documents/cash/LGIPNewsletter.pdf
- Local Government Investment Pool Investment Circular, 2014
- Most Frequently Asked Questions About Unclaimed Property: vamoneysearch.org/About
- State Non-Arbitrage Program (SNAP): www.vasnap.com/forms-and-documents
- Strategic Plan
- Treasury Code of Ethics: www.trs.virginia.gov/Documents/Gm/Ethics.pdf
- Various LGIP Informational Reports: www.trs.virginia.gov/cash/lgip.aspx
- Various Official Statements for Obligations Issued by:
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Virginia College Building Authority
- Virginia Public Building Authority
- Virginia Public School Authority
- Various reports, manuals and guidelines relating to the Security for Public Deposits Act (SPDA): www.trs.virginia.gov/Operations
- Various Unclaimed Property Briefs: www.vamoneysearch.org/Report/Forms
This agency's list was last updated in October 2015.