A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W-Z
Publications are available on the website or free on request from specified offices of University of Mary Washington, 1301 College Ave., Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401.
Admissions (Undergraduate), Office of
- Academics Brochure (2015)
- Athletics Brochure (2016)
- Campus Life Brochure (2015)
- Destination UMW Invitation Brochure (2016)
- Experiential Learning Brochure (2015)
- Honors Brochure (2016)
- International Viewbook (2015)
- Junior Piece (2016)
- Outcomes Brochure (2015)
- Student Transition Program (STP) Brochure (2016)
- Transfer Brochure (2016)
- Travel Brochure (2016)
- Viewbook (2016)
Admissions (Graduate), Office of
- M.Ed. Educational Leadership Program Fact Sheet (2016)
- Graduate Viewbook (2016)
- Literacy Specialist Fact Sheet (2016)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Brochure (2016)
- Master of Science in Geospatial Analysis (MSGA) Brochure (2016)
- Military Scholarship Brochure (2016)
- Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL) 532 Program Marketing Flyer (2016)
Athletics, Health and Physical Education, Department of
Bachelor of Liberal Studies (BLS), College of Arts and Sciences
- BLS Information Flyer (2015)
- Leadership and Management Major Flyer (2016)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Completion Program, College of Arts and Sciences
- 1+2+1 Dual Nursing Degrees Program Flyer (revised December 2015)
- BSN Concurrent Enrollment Flyer (2016)
College of Business
540-654-1019 (Fredericksburg Campus); 540-286-8024 (Stafford Campus)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Night Flyer (revised 2016)
- Business Major Flyer (2016)
College of Education
540-654-1034 (Fredericksburg Campus); 540-286-8097 (Stafford Campus)
- M.Ed. Five-Year Initial Licensure Program Fact Sheet (2016)
- Disability Resources Brochure (2015)
Economics, Department of
- Issues in Political Economy (2016)
Events and Conferencing, Office of
- The One Hundred and Fifth Commencement Booklet 2016 (Undergraduate)
- The One Hundred and Fifth Commencement Booklet 2016 (Graduate)
- University Center Dedication Ceremony Program (2015)
Financial Aid, Office of
- Financial Aid Award Letter Guide (2016)
- George Washington University Early Selection Program Information Sheet (2015)
James Farmer Scholars Program
- James Farmer Scholars Summer Program Brochure (2016)
James Farmer Multicultural Center, Office of
- Cultural Awareness Series Events Calendar (2016-17)
Music, Department of
- UMW/Germanna Community College Dual Enrollment Brochure
President, Office of
- Board of Visitors (www.umw.edu/bov)
- UMW Presidential Search Leadership Piece (2015)
Provost, Office of
- Graduate Academic Catalog (2016-17)
- Undergraduate Academic Catalog (2016-17)
Publications, Office of
- UMW Magazine (Summer 2014)
- UMW Magazine (Fall/Winter 2014)
- UMW Magazine (Spring 2015)
- UMW Magazine (Fall/Winter 2015)
- UMW Magazine (Spring 2016)
Student Affairs, Office of
- Eagle Essentials (January 2016)
- Family Essentials (Fall 2016)
- Honor System Guidebook and Constitution (2016/17)
Theatre and Dance, Department of
- Theatre Viewbook (2015)
University Advancement, Office of
- UMW Arts and Culture Brochure
This university's list was last updated in October 2016.
Publications are available on the website or on request from the office listed, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22903. Free, except where price is indicated.
- Course Offerings. Registrar's Office. Available online only at www.virginia.edu/registrar
- Developments in Mental Health Law (occasional). Institute of Law, Psychiatry and Public Policy.
- Financial Aid Guidelines web site: www.virginia.edu/financialaid. Office of Financial Aid.
- Inside UVA (semi-monthly). University News Office. www.virginia.edu/insideuva. $10 yearly subscription to off-grounds addresses.
- "On My Honor"...An Introduction to the Honor System. Student Council.
- Student Housing Handbook and Calendar. Housing Division.
- Summer Session Catalog. Summer Session Office.
- University of Virginia Final Exercises. Office of Major Events.
- University of Virginia Graduate Record. University Bookstore, $7.00. Also available as a web page at www.virginia.edu/registrar
- University of Virginia Undergraduate Record. University Bookstore, $7.00. Also available as a web page at www.virginia.edu/registrar
- Visions. Office of Afro-American Affairs.
Claude Moore Health Sciences Library
Publications are available on the website.
- Moore Library News (weekly) news.hsl.virginia.edu
- Book available in print from University Bookstore: 'A History of Cancer Care at the University of Virginia 1904-2011' by Henry K. Sharp, PhD and Morton C. Wilhelm, MD published by DEStech Publications, Inc., Lancaster, Pennsylvania, copyright 2011 by the Rector and Visitors of the University of Virginia.
College at Wise
Publications are available on the website and on request from the office listed, The University of Virginia's College at Wise, 1 College Ave., Wise, VA 24293.
- The UVA-Wise Magazine, Fall 2012
- Uva-Wise Magazine, Spring 2013
- Uva-Wise Magazine, Fall 2013
- College Catalog, 2013-2014
- Uva-Wise Faculty Handbook
Continuing and Professional Studies, School of
Order brochures, class schedules, and catalogs from the School of Continuing and Professional Studies, Charlottesville offices (PO Box 400764, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4764).
- Columns Newsletter, published in Fall and Spring
- SCPS Fact Sheet, published annually
Engineering and Applied Science, School of
Publications are available on the website and on request from the University of Virginia School of Engineering and Applied Science, PO Box 400246, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4249.
- Computer Engineering Program Graduate Handbook
- Computer Engineering Program Undergraduate Handbook
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering Brochure www.seas.virginia.edu/brochures/pdf/ece_brochure.pdf
- Electrical Engineering Program Graduate Handbook, www.virginia.edu/ece
- Electrical Engineering Program Undergraduate Handbook, www.virginia.edu/ece
Publications are available on the website and on request from the University of Virginia Health System, Public Relations, Box 800224, Charlottesville, VA 22908-0795.
- Brochure: Piedmont Nephrology
- Brochure: UVA Hope Cancer Care
- Brochure: Zion Crossroads Clinic
- Brochure: Specialty Pharmacy
- Brochure: School of Medicine Admissions
- Brochure: UVA Rheumatology
- Brochure: Waynesboro Primary Care
- Brochure: Cancer Center: Esophogectomy patient education guide
- Brochure: Augusta Pediatrics
- Brochure: UVA Children's Fitness Clinic English, Spanish
- Brochure: Center for Diabetes
- Brochure: Augusta Pediatrics
- Brochure: Pediatric Heart Transplant
- Brochure: Pegasus
- Brochure: UVA Piedmont Nephrology
- Brochure: Cardiovascular Genetics
- Brochure: By Your Side Pediatrics
- Brochure: Cancer Center Integrative Medicine
- Brochure: Maternal-Fetal Health Primary Care Center
- Brochure: UVA Specialty Care- Augusta Cardiology
- Brochure: Family Medicine Primary Care
- Brochure: Pediatrics Primary Care
- Brochure: Culpeper Specialty Care
- Brochure: Culpeper Medical Associates
- Brochure: Transitional Care Hospital Hospitality Guide
- Brochure: ILD clinic
- Brochure: Bereavement
- Brochure: Emergency Services
- Brochure: MyChart
- Brochure: Adult Primary Care
- Brochure: Birthing Room Tours
- Brochure: Heart Health at Home
- Brochure: Breastfeeding Medicine
- Brochure: Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Brochure: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Speed Clinic
- Brochure: Cardiac PET
- Brochure: CVC 2013
- Brochure: Crossroads Family Medicine
- Brochure: UVA Family Medicine and Specialty Care Crozet
- Brochure: Stoney Creek Family Medicine
- Brochure: Lights of Love 2013
- Brochure: Pharmacy Recruitment
- Brochure: Dialysis
- Brochure: Stuarts Draft Family Practice
- Brochure: Breast Center (Zion Crossroads)
- Fact Sheet: Cancer: pancreatic high risk questionnaire
- Fact Sheet: Arrhythmia
- Fact Sheet: Cancer Genetic Services
- Fact Sheet: Breast and Cervical Cancer
- Fact Sheet: Breast Cancer
- Fact Sheet: Ovarian Cancer
- Fact Sheet: Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign 2013
- Fact Sheet: Orthopedic Injuries
- Fact Sheet: Fetal Heart Oximetry
- Fact Sheet: Fetal Heart
- Fact Sheet: Cancer Genetic Services
- Fact Sheet: Pediatric Urology Resource Sheet
- Fact Sheet: STIBICU Pocket Card
- Fact Sheet: Cancer Visitor Guidelines
- Fact Sheet: Alzheimer's
- Fact Sheet: Cancer Center Support Services
- Fact Sheet: High Risk OB
- Fact Sheet: Cancer Transitions
- Fact Sheet: Cancer Infusions
- Flyer: Cardiovascular Genetics
- Flyer: Kidney Transplant Trial
- Flyer: Club Red Heart Month Lecture
- Flyer: Nuclear Medicine Referral Guidelines: Neuro
- Flyer: Nuclear Medicine Referral Guidelines: Oncology
- Flyer: Nuclear Medicine Referral Guidelines: Ortho
- Flyer: ZC | Referring Physician Resource Guide
- Flyer: Neuro-oncology clinical trial
- Flyer: Cancer Center | Genetics FAQ sheet
- Flyer: Skin Cancer Screening
- Flyer: Breast care center fact sheet for radiology
- Magazine: Vim & Vigor Winter 2012
- Magazine: Vim & Vigor Spring 2013
- Magazine: Vim & Vigor Summer 2013
- Magazine: Vim & Vigor Fall 2013
- Magazine: Physicians Practice January 2013
- Magazine: Physicians Practice March 2013
- Magazine: Physicians Practice May 2013
- Map: Health System Map
- Map: High Risk Pancreatic Cancer Clinic
- Map: UVA Imaging Location
- Map: Executive Offices 11th Street
- Map: Urology Clinic
- Map: Cancer Center | Map to ancillary locations
- Map: Surgery Clinic
- Newsletter: Children's Heart May 2013
- Newsletter: LIP Newsletter | Clinical Practice Update
- Poster: Mission, Value, Vision Statement
- Poster: MICU Sepsis Posters
- Poster: MyChart Ambulatory
- Poster: Home Dialysis
Humanities and Public Policy, Virginia Foundation for the
Publications are available on the website or on request from the Virginia Foundation for the Humanities and Public Policy, 145 Ednam Dr., Charlottesville, VA 22903.
- The Virginia Foundation for the Humanities Newsletter: "VFH Views" (printed 2 times a year: Spring, Fall/Winter)
- VABook! Bookmarks & Magnets
- VABook! Postcard
- VABook! Program
- VABook! Story Fest Brochure
- VABook! Publishing Day Brochure
- VABook! Posters
- With Good Reason CD’s (weekly radio program) (free)
- VFH Annual Report (included in Newsletter)
- VHF Informational Pamphlet
- Virginia Folklife Brochure
- Residential Fellowship Program 2011-2012
- Virginia Indian Heritage Program
- EDUI Nov. 2012 Conference Postcard
- EDUI Nov. 2012 Conference Program
- BackStory CD’s (weekly radio program-free)
Publications are available on the website and on request from the UVa School of Law, 580 Massie Road, PO Box 400405, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4405.
- Profile (brochure)
- Careers (brochure)
- Environmental & Land Use Law (brochure)
- Constitutional Law and Legal History (brochure)
- Criminal Law (brochure)
- Public Policy and Regulation (brochure)
- University of Virginia School of Law Graduate StudiesLL.M./S.J.D. admissions catalog)
- Living in Charlottesville (brochure)
- International Law (brochure)
- Human Rights (brochure)
- Law & Business (brochure)
- Map & Directory (brochure)
- Health Law (brochure)
- Public Service (brochure)
- Intellectual Property (brochure)
- Clinical Training (brochure)
- Race and Law (brochure)
- Immigration Law (brochure)
- University of Virginia School of Law: Information/Application (admissions catalog)
- Many Voices (brochure)
- Virginia Journal (annual journal featuring faculty scholarship)
- Career Profile (brochure)
Office of University Advancement, Editorial and Design Group
electronic mail to: email@example.com
Order from Emma Edmunds, Office of University Advancement/Editorial and Design, 400 Ray C. Hunt Drive, P.O.Box 400229, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4229.
- Envision, Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 (semi-annual)
- State of the University Factbook 2013 (annual)
- UVIMCO (University of Virginia Investment Management Company) 2011-2012
- PAN U Tri-Folds
- Financial Report 2011-12
Public Service, Weldon Cooper Center for
electronic mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publications are available on the website and on request from the Weldon Cooper Center for Public Service, University of Virginia, PO Box 400206, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4206.
- Handbook for Virginia Mayors and Council Members, 5th Edition (July 2004), $10 plus $3.50 shipping.
- Local Government Officials' Guide to the Virginia Freedom of Information Act. 5th Edition (September 2012). $5.00, $4 each for 25 or more; both prices include shipping.
- Tax Rates in Virginia's Cities, Counties, and Selected Towns, 2012, $25 plus $6 shipping. (March 2013).
- For The Record, A Handbook for Clerks, $10 plus $3.50 shipping.
- Virginia Horse Center's Economic Impact, by John Knapp and Catherine Barchers (July 2001). Free.
- Zoning and Subdivision Law in Virginia: A Handbook, 2nd Edition, by Stephen P. Robin (September 1993) $9.00 plus $3.50 shipping.
Virginia News Letter. Published continuously since 1925, this News Letter addresses significant topics in Virginia, ranging from economic and social issues to politics and government. Each issue features an article by a different author. An annual index is available on request. Some past issues have focused on the Dillon's Rule, privatization, adult education, state election analyses, and local taxation. Starting in 2009, the newsletters became on-line only and are available on the web at www.coopercenter.org/publications/virginia-newsletter. Subscription for notification of new releases is available by at www.coopercenter.org/publications/vanlsubscriptions. Electronic archive issues are available at www.coopercenter.org/publications/virginia-news-letter-archives-n.
- Railroad Policy in Virginia: How We Got Where We Are and Where We Might Go From Here, Vol. 89, No. 3, by Richard L. Beadles, June 2013: www.coopercenter.org/publications/VANsltr0613
- Visualizing Virginia's Changing Electorate: Mapping Presidential Elections from 2000 to 2012, Vol. 89, No. 2, by Stephen J. Farnsworth, May 2013: www.coopercenter.org/publications/VANsltr0513
- The Expansion of the Panama Canal and Its Impact on Virginia, Vol. 89, No. 1, by Sara E. Russell, January 2013: www.coopercenter.org/publications/VANsltr012013
- Oral Health in Virginia: Trends, Disparities, and Policy Implications (revised), Vol. 88, No. 4, by Terance J. Rephann, Tanya Wanchek, August 2012: www.coopercenter.org/publications/VANsltr0812
- Media Coverage of the 2005 Governor’s Race: A Comparison to Presidential Election News Coverage, Vol. 88, No. 3, by Stephen J. Farnsworth, S. Robert Lichter, June 2012: www.coopercenter.org/publications/vanslter0612
- Beyond the Great Recession: Preparing Virginia for Expected Cuts in Federal Spending, Vol. 88, No. 2, by William M. Shobe, May 2012: www.coopercenter.org/publications/VANsltr0512
- Virginia’s Never-ending Moratorium on City-County Annexations, Vol. 88, No. 1, Andrew V. Sorrell, Bruce A. Vlk, January 2012: www.coopercenter.org/publications/VANsltr0112
- Richmond, We Have a Problem: Modernizing Virginia’s Outdated Revenue System, Vol. 87, No. 9, Sara C. Okos, December 2011: www.coopercenter.org/publications/VANsltr1211
- Virginia’s Transportation Funding Crisis, Vol. 87, No. 8, Bob Chase, November 2011: www.coopercenter.org/publications/VANsltr1111
- Higher Education as the Engine of the American Economy, Vol. 87, No. 7, Teresa A. Sullivan, October 2011: www.coopercenter.org/publications/VANsltr1011
- Virginia--An Emerging Leader in the Nation's Local Food Movement, Vol. 87, No. 6, by Tanya Denckla Cobb, September 2011: www.coopercenter.org/publications/VANsltr0911
- Virginia's Horse Industry: Characteristics and Economic Contributions, Vol. 87, No. 5, by Terance J. Rephann: www.coopercenter.org/publications/VANsltr0711
- A Decade of Change in Virginia's Population, Vol. 87, No. 4, by Qian Cai: www.coopercenter.org/publications/VANsltr0611
- The Affordable Care Act Holds Great Promise for Virginia, Vol. 87, No. 3, by Jill A. Hanken: www.coopercenter.org/publications/VANsltr0518
- Chesapeake Bay Restoration: Past, Present, and Where We Are Going, Vol. 87, No. 2, by David E. Smith: www.coopercenter.org/publications/VANsltr0411
- Should Virginia Replace the Motor Vehicle Fuels Tax with a Vehicle Miles Traveled Tax?, Vol. 87, No. 1, by George E. Hoffer: www.coopercenter.org/publications/VANsltr0211
- Preserving Virginia's Farm and Forest Land and Natural Landscape, Vol. 86, No. 5, by Terance J. Rephann, Oct 2010: www.coopercenter.org/publications/VANsltr1010
- Intercity Passenger Rail in Virginia: What’s on Track for the Future? Vol. 86, No. 4, by Meredith Martin Richards, August 2010: www.coopercenter.org/publications/VaNsltr0810
- The Evolution of Virginia Public School Finance: From the Beginnings to Today’s Difficulties, Vol. 86, No. 3, by Richard G. Salmon, June 2010: www.coopercenter.org/publications/VaNsltr0610
- Periodical The Development of Virginia's History and Social Studies Standards of Learning (SOLs), 1995-2010, Vol. 86, No. 2, by Stephanie van Hover, David Hicks, and Jeremy Stoddard, April 2010: www.coopercenter.org/publications/virginia-newsletter?tid=342
- The Transportation Funding Crisis: The Road to a Solution, Vol. 86, No. 1, by Ray D. Pethtel, January 2010: www.coopercenter.org/publications/transportation-funding-crisis-road-solution
- Virginia’s State Budget—A Train Wreck About to Happen, by James J. Regimbal Jr., Vol. 85, No. 5 October 2009
- Democratic Government Can Be Lost if It is Not Understood: The Case for Bolstering Civic Education in the Old Dominion, by Bob Gibson, Vol. 85, No. 4 August 2009: www.coopercenter.org/publications/democratic-government-can-be-lost-if-not-understood-case-bolstering-civic-education-old
- Crime Prevention in Virginia, by John G. Schuiteman, Vol. 85, No. 3 May 2009: www.coopercenter.org/publications/crime-prevention-virginia
- Virginia's Diverse and Growing Older Population, by Qian Cai, Vol. 85, No. 2 April 2009
- Gerrymandering's Long History in Virginia: Will this Decade Mark the End? by Kenneth S. Stroupe, Jr. Vol. 85, No. 1 February 2009: www.coopercenter.org/publications/gerrymanderings-long-history-virginia-will-decade-mark-end
- Property Tax Relief: Why Virginia Should Adopt a State-Funded Income-Targeted Approach, by John H. Bowman, Vol. 84, No. 6 December 2008: www.coopercenter.org/econ/publications/property-tax-relief-why-virginia-should-adopt-state-funded-income-targeted-approac
- Facing Virginia's Transportation Challenges, by Alan E. Pisarski, Vol. 84, No. 5 November 2008: www.coopercenter.org/econ/publications/facing-virginia%E2%80%99s-transportation-challenges
- The Importance of Agriculture and Forestry to Virginia’s Economy, by Terance J. Rephann, Vol. 84 No. 4 September 2008: www.coopercenter.org/econ/publications/importance-agriculture-and-forestry-virginia%E2%80%99s-economy
- The Economic Value of Publicly Supported Education and Research, by William M. Shobe, Vol. 84 No. 3 April 2008: www.coopercenter.org/econ/publications/economic-value-publicly-supported-education-and-research
- Can Public Investment in Freight Rail Deliver the Goods?, by Richard L. Beadles, Vol. 84, No. 2 March 2008: www.coopercenter.org/econ/publications/can-public-investment-freight-rail-deliver-goods
- Problems with the Proposed Homestead Constitutional Amendment, by John L. Knapp, Vol. 84 No. 1 January 2008: www.coopercenter.org/econ/publications/problems-proposed-homestead-constitutional-amendment
- Why We Are Losing the Fight Against Obesity, by Tanya Wanchek, Vol. 83 No. 2 December 2007
- Public Libraries and Virginia’s New Americas, by Edwin S. Clay III, Vol. 83 No. 1 September 2007
- Protecting our Common Wealth, by Jay Gilliam, Vol. 82 No. 4 December 2006
- Partners on the Front Line, by Constantine Dean BeLer, Vol. 82 No. 3 August 2006
- Reconciling Partisanship With Deliberative Representative Democracy, Vol. 82 No. 2 July 2006
- Election Recounts in Virginia, by Kirk T. Schroder, Vol. 82 No. 1, February 2006
- Solving Problems by Consensus: Water Planning for Virginia, by Mark Rubin, Vol. 81, No. 3 May 2005.
- The Security of Virginia’s Public Schools, by John G. Schuiteman, Vol. 81, No. 2) April 2005.
- The One-Term Governor: A Disadvantage for Virginia, by Bob Purkey. Vol. 81, No. 1) March 2005.
- An Undisciplined Way to Fund State Government Programs, by Patrick M. McSweeney, (Vol. 80, No. 7) December 2004.
- Survey of Local Officials Energizes LGOC, by Kate F. Wood and Thomas M. Guterbock, (Vol. 80, No. 6) November 2004.
- Leading the Way in Education, Equality, by Daniel M. Stuhlsatz and Paul Puryear, Vol. 80, No. 5) October 2004.
- Funding Virginia Services: a Decade of Contention, by Mich Wilkinson, (Vol. 80, No. 4) September 2004.
- Leadership and Lesson Learned: Virginia's Response to 9/11, by Hon. John H. Hager, (Vol. 80, No. 3) April 2004.
- Reorganization in the House: Republications Make Their Mark, by John T. Whelan, (Vol. 80, No. 2) February 2004.
- Virginia's Education Reform Works - II, by Mark Christie, (Vol. 80, No. 1) January 2004.
- When the Dream Became Reality, by Gov. L. Douglas Wilder (Vol. 79, No.3) August 2003.
- The 2003 General Assembly Session: Attacks on Reproductive Rights, by Ben Greenberg (Vol. 79, No. 2) July 2003.
- The Failed Transportation Tax: A Simple Message From voters? by Quentin Kidd (Vol. 79, No. 1) January 2003.
- Yes Vote on Transportation Will Best Serve Virginians, by John G. Milliken (Vol. 78, No. 6) November 2002.
- The Regional Sales Tax Referendum: A Flawed Approach, by Patrick M. McSweeney (Vol. 78, No. 5) October 2002.
- To Keep Pace With the Nation, Virginia Must Prime the Pump, by Gerald L. Baliles (Vol. 78, No. 3) May 2002.
- The Unacceptable Costs of the Diseases of Poverty, by Richard L. Guerrant, M.D. (Vol. 78, No. 3) May 2002.
- A Democratic Revival in Virginia, by Larry J. Sabato (Vol. 78, No. 2) February 2002.
- Virginia's Fiscal Condition: More Than a Short-Term Problem, by John L. Knapp (Vol. 78, No. 1) January 2002.
- Virginia's Government Structure, by Gerald L. Baliles (Vol. 77, No. 9) December 2001.
- Forecasting the 2001 Election: Follow the Virginia Bellwethers, by Larry J. Sabato (Vol. 77, No. 8) November 2001.
- Local Elected Leadership: A Sword in the Stone, by Robert E. Matson, A. Tyler St. Clair and Charles F. Church (Vol. 77, No. 7) October 2001.
- The Dilemma Virginia Faces: Public Needs vs. Public Costs, by Charles S. Robb (Vol. 77, No. 6) September 2001.
- Virginia's Education Reform Works, by Mark Christie (Vol. 77, No. 5) August 2001.
- Virginia's Policy Paralysis, by Joe S. Frank (Vol. 77, No. 4) June 2001.
- Demise of Virginia Democrats, William H. Wood (Vol. 77, No. 3) June 2001.
- Recent Developments in the Virginia Economy, by John L. Knapp (Vol. 77, No. 2) March 2001.
- Fixing Virginia's Tax Structure, by Thomas R. Morris and Robert S. Hodder, Jr. (Vol. 77, No. 1) January 2001.
- Virginia's Slow Progress on Campaign Finance Reform, by David M. Poole (Vol. 76, No. 8) December 2000.
- Science and Technology, and Our Commonwealth, by Anita K. Jones (Vol. 76, No. 7) November 2000.
- Legacy of Governor Dalton, by John H. Chichester (Vol. 76,No. 6) Aug 2000.
- Politics and Moral Leadership, by Laurin L. Henry (Vol. 76, No. 5) July 2000.
- The "New" News Media and Public Trust, by Sandra Mims Rowe (Vol. 76, No. 4) June 2000.
- Does Campaign Advertising Depress Voter Turnout? by Paul Freedman and L. Dale Lawton (Vol.76, No. 3) May 2000.
- Protecting Virginia Wetlands: Good for the Environment--and Business, by L. Preston Bryant, Jr. (Vol. 76, No. 2) April 2000.
- Forcing Drivers Off the Road Won't Solve Virginia's Traffic Woes, by Alan E. Pisarski (Vol. 76, No. 1) January/February 2000.
Vice President and Chief Information Officer
- Responsible Computing: A Handbook for Students. Online only at www.itc.virginia.edu/pubs/docs/RespComp/rchandbook.html. Updated once yearly by the IT Security and Policy Office.
- Responsible Computing: A Handbook for Faculty and Staff. Online only at www.itc.virginia.edu/pubs/docs/RespComp/resp-comp-facstf.html. Updated once yearly by the IT Security and Policy Office.
This department's list was last updated in November 2013.