Images submitted from Colonial Williamsburg Foundation Select thumbnail to view larger image.
William Finnie House viewed from the Northwest, prior to restoration. Date:  July 1931. Photographer: Frank Nivison.
William Finnie House
William Finnie House after restoration. Date:  May 1955. Photographer: Thomas L. Williams.
William Finnie House
Property description and plot plan: manuscript document in hand of James Semple describing what is presently known as the William Finnie property at 506 E. Francis St. in Williamsburg. Date:  July 29, 1809.  Photo taken in 2001 by Thomas Green.  Citation: Special Collections, John D. Rockefeller, Jr. Library, The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.
Finnie House Manuscript


facebook twitter youtube instagram linkedin