Infolinx SRC Instructions
The following step-by-step directions will help you utilize Infolinx as a State Records Center customer. Check by soon for a short video demonstrating each feature.
- Creating a new box (instructions)
- Identify boxes that are eligible for destruction (instructions)
- Creating new files (instructions)
- Updating existing files or boxes (instructions)
- Printing labels (instructions)
- Searching for boxes (instructions)
- Requesting boxes or files
- Continue to use the Records Center Retrieval Request (RM-18 Form) until further notice
- Scheduling a pick-up
- E-mail Matt Ball with the number of boxes until further notice
If you have specific questions, contact Matt Ball.