A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W-Z
Publications are available on their website and on request from the Virginia Indigent Defense Commission, 1604 Santa Rosa Road, Suite 109, Richmond, VA 23229.
- Annual Report
- Initial Capital Certification Application
- Initial Certification Application
- Renewal Certification Application
- Standards of Practice
- Standards of Practice Pamphlet
- Standards of Practice Complaint Form
This agency's list was last updated in September 2016.
Publications are available on their website or on request from the Virginia Information Technologies Agency, 11751 Meadowville Lane, Chester, VA 23836.
- 2008 Annual Report on Selected IT Efforts of State Agencies and Public Institutions of Higher Education
- Commonwealth of Virginia Information Security Annual Report
- Commonwealth of Virginia Strategic Plan for Information Technology
- Comprehensive Plan for E-911 in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- COVA Strategic Plan for Information Technology
- Enterprise Architecture Library
- Guidance on Reporting Security Incidents
- HITSAC Annual Report
- Information Security Tips newsletter
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Change Management
- IT Asset Inventory
- IT Infrastructure Partnership Annual Report 2007
- IT Infrastructure Partnership Annual Report 2008
- ITRM Policies, Standards, and Guidelines
- Methods for the Redaction of Social Security Numbers From Electronic Land Records
- Non-ITRM Policies, Standards, and Guidelines
- Recommended Technology Investment Projects Reports
- Statewide contracts
- Strategic Plan for IT 2012 – 2018
- VGIN 2010-2015 GIS Strategic Plan
- VITA Network News
- VITA “Our Progress”
- VITA Public Safety Communications (PSC) News Brief (sporadic publication)
- VITA Service Bulletin (publication suspended)
- VITA Virginia Geographic Information Network News Brief
- Wireless E-911 Services Board Annual Report
This agency's list was last updated in October 2014.
Publications are available on their website or on request from The Center for Innovative Technology, 2214 Rock Hill Road, Suite 600, Herndon, VA 20170-4228.
- 2005-2010 Annual Report
- The Commonwealth Innovative Index Phase I Report (December 2009)
- The Commonwealth Innovative Index Phase I Update (August 2010)
This agency's list was last updated in October 2011.
804-684-7000; 804-684-7116 Hargis Library
Publications are available on the website or by request from Carol Coughlin, Director of Hargis Library, Virginia Institute of Marine Science, P.O. Box 1346, Gloucester Point, VA 23062.
- Annual Report: www.vims.edu/about/annual_reports/index.php
- Reports of the Virginia Institute of Marine Science (VIMS) include the following series and studies, many of which are available online: www.vims.edu/library/vims_publications/vims_reports/index.php
- Blue Crab Survey
- Data Reports
- Educational Series
- Juvenile Striped Bass
- Marine Resource Reports
- Sand Dune Report
- Shoreline Studies
- Special Papers in Marine Science
- Special Reports in Applied Marine Science and Ocean Engineering
- Special Scientific Reports
- Status of Major Oyster Diseases
- Status of Virginia Public Oyster Resources
- Submerged Aquatic Vegetation (SAV) Studies
- Tidal Marsh Inventories
- Translation Reports
- VIMS Sea Grant Marine Advisories
- VIMS Trawl Surveys
- Virginia Wetlands Reports
- Wetlands Flora Reports
- Wetlands Technical Reports
School of Marine Science
- School of Marine Science Course Catalog, The College of William & Mary: www.vims.edu/education/graduate/coursecatalog/index.php (online only)
This agency's list was last updated in September 2015.
Publications are available in limited quantities on request from the Virginia Office of Intergovernmental Affairs, Suite 214, 444 North Capitol St., Washington, DC 20001.
- Federal Mandate Reports (current issues available; published in January and July)
This agency's list was last updated in September 2013.